The Daviess County Chamber of Commerce seeks to:
- Strengthen and diversify the regional economy.
- Raise the county’s standards of living and enhance the quality of life.
- Nurture the growth and success of local businesses.
The Daviess County Chamber of Commerce envisions its role both as a catalyst for business and community growth and as a nexus connecting key stakeholders in constructive collaboration. We see our efforts as foundational to a vibrant business climate and a high quality of life that is supported by cohesive community support.
The Daviess County Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit, membership-supported organization that fulfills its mission by:
- Actively marketing the business and tourism assets of the region to attract business investment, tourism, and tourism dollars.
- Acting in partnership with various community organizations, as well as the county’s governmental, nonprofit, and education sectors to initiate and/or facilitate programs that strengthen Daviess County businesses and institutions, and to open greater opportunities for the future.
- Continually improving chamber services to empower member businesses and to nurture and enhance Daviess County community and business leadership.
- Advocating for the county in governmental and legislative issues.
- Operating a chamber office that demonstrates respect, diversity, and excellence as we pursue our mission.